Rita Ora announced as new face of Material Girl
Washington: Rita Ora has been named as the new face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes "Lola" Leon`s clothing line, Material Girl.
The 22-year-old singer will front the junior lifestyle brand`s fall ad campaign, which is set to be unveiled in July, CBS News reported.
Madonna and Lola said in a statement that Ora is a talented beauty but what really drew them to her is the confidence she oozes through her music and her unique sense of style.
They said that on stage or off, in photos or on the street the songstress is a magnet and this is what the ` Material Girl` brand is all about.
Ora took to Instagram to share her excitement with fans and confirmed that news.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season