Rita Ora announced as new face of Material Girl
Washington: Rita Ora has been named as the new face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes "Lola" Leon`s clothing line, Material Girl.
The 22-year-old singer will front the junior lifestyle brand`s fall ad campaign, which is set to be unveiled in July, CBS News reported.
Madonna and Lola said in a statement that Ora is a talented beauty but what really drew them to her is the confidence she oozes through her music and her unique sense of style.
They said that on stage or off, in photos or on the street the songstress is a magnet and this is what the ` Material Girl` brand is all about.
Ora took to Instagram to share her excitement with fans and confirmed that news.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly