Rita Ora gets dove tattoo
New York: British singer Rita Ora has got a new tattoo of a dove on the back of her neck.
The 22-year-old got the inking of the bird, an international symbol of peace, Tuesday by tattoo artist Bang Bang, reads contactmusic.com.
After the work was complete, she posted a picture of the design on micro-blogging site Twitter with the message: "My new baby bird thank you Bang Bang.”
Bang Bang had previously made tattoos on stars like Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicole Scherzinger and Rihanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!