Rita Ora plans to launch fashion line
Los Angeles: British pop star Rita Ora plans to launch a fashion line with her supermodel friend Cara Delevingne.
The 22-year-old has been close friends with Delevingne for years, and reveals they have talked about collaborating on a fashion collection in future.
"I could see myself working in fashion eventually, when I`ve got the time. Me and Cara have always spoken about working on a line together. I`ve loved fashion and clothes for so long, but I need to learn about it first," the sun.co.uk quoted Ora as saying.
"She`s an amazing person and I will definitely ask her before I do anything," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'