Rita Ora plans to launch fashion line
Los Angeles: British pop star Rita Ora plans to launch a fashion line with her supermodel friend Cara Delevingne.
The 22-year-old has been close friends with Delevingne for years, and reveals they have talked about collaborating on a fashion collection in future.
"I could see myself working in fashion eventually, when I`ve got the time. Me and Cara have always spoken about working on a line together. I`ve loved fashion and clothes for so long, but I need to learn about it first," the sun.co.uk quoted Ora as saying.
"She`s an amazing person and I will definitely ask her before I do anything," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn