Rita Ora plans to launch fashion line
Los Angeles: British pop star Rita Ora plans to launch a fashion line with her supermodel friend Cara Delevingne.
The 22-year-old has been close friends with Delevingne for years, and reveals they have talked about collaborating on a fashion collection in future.
"I could see myself working in fashion eventually, when I`ve got the time. Me and Cara have always spoken about working on a line together. I`ve loved fashion and clothes for so long, but I need to learn about it first," the sun.co.uk quoted Ora as saying.
"She`s an amazing person and I will definitely ask her before I do anything," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show