Robbie Williams takes five hours to get ready
London: `Candy` hitmaker Robbie Williams says he takes five hours to get ready for a show.
The 39-year-old singer, who is currently on `Take the crown stadium tour` along with his wife Ayda Field, spends a large amount of time preparing himself both physically and mentally before his performance, reported Contactmusic.
"I have a massage, that`s an hour and a half. Then I have a shower, shave, make-up. In the flesh I`m not that beautiful, so we need make-up. Then I`ll have my hair done, then stretching, it`s a five-hour thing," he said.
Williams` tour, which kicked off last month, has not been an easy ride as twenty fans ended up in a brawl at his concert at Wembley stadium in London two weeks ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!