Robbie Williams takes five hours to get ready
London: `Candy` hitmaker Robbie Williams says he takes five hours to get ready for a show.
The 39-year-old singer, who is currently on `Take the crown stadium tour` along with his wife Ayda Field, spends a large amount of time preparing himself both physically and mentally before his performance, reported Contactmusic.
"I have a massage, that`s an hour and a half. Then I have a shower, shave, make-up. In the flesh I`m not that beautiful, so we need make-up. Then I`ll have my hair done, then stretching, it`s a five-hour thing," he said.
Williams` tour, which kicked off last month, has not been an easy ride as twenty fans ended up in a brawl at his concert at Wembley stadium in London two weeks ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly