Robert Pattinson replaces Jude Law as new face of Dior Homme fragrance
New York: Robert Pattinson has been named as the latest face of Dior Homme fragrance, French Luxury house Christian Dior has confirmed.
The 27-year-old Hollywood heartthrob is set to star in a new campaign for the brand, which will be hitting magazines and TVs screens soon, the New York Daily News reported.
Dior said in a statement picked by Guardian that they are excited to announce that Pattinson will be joining the privileged circle of Dior faces.
The company asserted that the new ads have been photographed by American artist Nan Goldin and filmed by French director Romain Gavras, adding that the new Dior Hommecommunication campaign is currently broadcast exclusively in Europe (except UK) and Asia (except China and Japan).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof