Robert Pattinson signs USD 12m Dior deal?
Los Angeles: ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson has reportedly signed a mega-deal of USD 12 million with Christian Dior.
Pattinson, 26, will star in a series of campaigns for the French fashion house`s line of men`s fragrances, reported E! online.
"Robert likes the brand and the deal is close to USD 12 million for three years," a source said.
Other celebrities who have endorsed Dior fragrances include Jude Law, Charlize Theron and Natalie Portman, who appeared in a controversial topless ad last year.
However, Pattinson is no stranger to the French brand. He has hit the red carpet in several different Dior Homme looks, including a tuxedo at this year`s Cannes Film Festival and jeans at the Teen Choice Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri