Roberto Cavalli hires new design director
Los Angeles: Ace fashion designer Roberto Cavalli has appointed Yvan Mispelaere as the new design director of his label.
Mispelaere was previously the creative director at designer Diane von Furstenberg`s company, reported Women`s Wear Daily.
Mispelaere`s first collection for Roberto Cavalli will be the fashion giant`s autumn/winter 2014 designs, which will be unveiled at Milan Fashion Week in February 2014.
The French fashion designer left his post at New York-based DVF in September 2012 after two-and-a-half years as the brand`s lead creative chief.
His departure was announced just days after showcasing his spring/summer 2013 line-up at New York Fashion Week.
At the time, Mispelaere said he was `eager to take on my next challenge`, while Diane von Furstenberg praised him for adding `enormous value` to her fashion house during his time with the company.
The designer previously also held roles with Gucci, Valentino and Chloe before joining Diane von Furstenberg in March 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH