Roberto Cavalli wants to dress Kate Middleton
London: Italian designer Roberto Cavalli thinks the Duchess of Cambridge should dress up in a sexy way. He would like to design something for her, but not too bold.
He expressed his views while talking to Vogue Britain magazine, reports eonline.com.
"A princess should be sexy. She is young, she is beautiful. I would like to create something special for her, but nothing too bold," Cavalli was quoted as saying.
"I would like to prove to the world that Roberto Cavalli can dress a princess. Maybe I would use a print, keeping it young, sophisticated and sexy. Just because you are a queen or princess, it doesn`t mean you can`t be sexy,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled