Ronan Keating helps lady love with shopping
Sydney: Singer Ronan Keating looked like a doting boyfriend as he helped his new girlfriend Storm Uechtritz load and unload her shopping into his car here.
The former Boyzone star was spotted with his lady love here, and she made sure the blonde was taken care of well, reports dailymail.co.uk.
They seemed to be enjoying the Australian spring as they wore matching coloured shorts during the shopping trip.
Keating wore pink shorts and a blue shirt, while his TV producer girlfriend showed off her long tanned legs in a pair of yellow shorts that she teamed up with a white chiffon blouse.
Keating is currently in Sydney to film the Australian version of "X Factor", on which he is a judge.
Keating split from wife Yvonne - the mother of his three children - Jack, 13, Missy, 11, and Ali, seven, earlier this year after 13 years of marriage.
The marital breakdown came about after it was revealed the singer had cheated on the striking blonde with backing dancer Francine Cornell.
Earlier this summer, Keating and his new lady love went public with their romance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amal is the smart one in our relationship: George Clooney
- Keith Urban joins Taylor Swift on stage to perform song
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Singh Is Bliing’ shining at the Box Office
- Would love to be part of 'Beetlejuice' sequel: Geena Davis
- Intimate scenes with Arjun Kapoor a big no-no for Kareena Kapoor Khan?