Rooney Mara named new face of Calvin Klein
Washington: Rooney Mara has been unveiled as the face of Calvin Klein`s new fragrance campaign.
The 28-year-old actress will be joining David Fincher, who directed her in `The Social Network` and `The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo`, to shoot a series of TV adverts for the fashion house`s forthcoming fragrance for women called Downtown, Contactmusic reported.
The perfume, which will hit stores in September 2013, will feature a mixture of scents ranging from green pear to pink peppercorn.
A thrilled Mara said that she is very excited to be included in the group of amazing women that have been featured in the iconic advertising campaigns for the brand`s scents.
She asserted that it was an honour to be part of a brand with such a legacy of breakthrough advertising.
Other beauties who have shot campaigns for the firm are Christy Turlington, Diane Kruger, Zoe Saldana and Eva Mendes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof