Rooney Mara named new face of Calvin Klein
Washington: Rooney Mara has been unveiled as the face of Calvin Klein`s new fragrance campaign.
The 28-year-old actress will be joining David Fincher, who directed her in `The Social Network` and `The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo`, to shoot a series of TV adverts for the fashion house`s forthcoming fragrance for women called Downtown, Contactmusic reported.
The perfume, which will hit stores in September 2013, will feature a mixture of scents ranging from green pear to pink peppercorn.
A thrilled Mara said that she is very excited to be included in the group of amazing women that have been featured in the iconic advertising campaigns for the brand`s scents.
She asserted that it was an honour to be part of a brand with such a legacy of breakthrough advertising.
Other beauties who have shot campaigns for the firm are Christy Turlington, Diane Kruger, Zoe Saldana and Eva Mendes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!