Rose tattoo fills Justin Bieber`s left arm
New York: Singer Justin Bieber has added another `art` to his body - a rose shaped inking. It has filled up the only space, which t was empty on his left arm.
The 19-year-old has the new tattoo placed right above an inking of an owl. This has brought the total number of tattoos on his body to 17, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The singer shared the image of the rose tattoo on Instagram, with the caption: `Art`, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Bieber got the tattoo made from the Bang Bang Tattoo Parlour here, where several celebrities like Rihanna, Cara Delevingne and Adele, have got themselves inked.
Bieber had got his first tattoo when he was 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how