Rose tattoo fills Justin Bieber`s left arm
New York: Singer Justin Bieber has added another `art` to his body - a rose shaped inking. It has filled up the only space, which t was empty on his left arm.
The 19-year-old has the new tattoo placed right above an inking of an owl. This has brought the total number of tattoos on his body to 17, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The singer shared the image of the rose tattoo on Instagram, with the caption: `Art`, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Bieber got the tattoo made from the Bang Bang Tattoo Parlour here, where several celebrities like Rihanna, Cara Delevingne and Adele, have got themselves inked.
Bieber had got his first tattoo when he was 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH