Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in M&S Christmas campaign
London: Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley features in the Christmas campaign of lifestyle and fashion brand Marks & Spencer (M&S).
The 26-year-old stars alongside David Gandy and Helena Bonham Carter in it, reports express.co.uk.
The advertisement from M&S has Huntington-Whiteley in search of her lost dog while she is pictured in an alternate world based on popular fables, `Alice in Wonderland`, `Hansel and Gretel` and `The Wizard of Oz`.
The brand has used YouTube and its website to debut the advertisement for the first time. It will feature on TV in Britain starting Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'