Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in M&S Christmas campaign
London: Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley features in the Christmas campaign of lifestyle and fashion brand Marks & Spencer (M&S).
The 26-year-old stars alongside David Gandy and Helena Bonham Carter in it, reports express.co.uk.
The advertisement from M&S has Huntington-Whiteley in search of her lost dog while she is pictured in an alternate world based on popular fables, `Alice in Wonderland`, `Hansel and Gretel` and `The Wizard of Oz`.
The brand has used YouTube and its website to debut the advertisement for the first time. It will feature on TV in Britain starting Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol creates 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn