Rosie Huntington-Whiteley launches luxury sleepwear range
Los Angeles: Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has launched her luxurious sleepwear range in association with Marks & Spencer (M&S), lifestyle and fashion brand.
The 26-year-old launched the sleepwear range titled The Rosie for Autograph Sleepwear Collection after the success of her lingerie collection.
"Moving into sleepwear felt like a natural progression for my lingerie range for M&S," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Huntington-Whiteley as saying.
"I’m so pleased with the collection and think it really epitomises the cool, relaxed way of dressing we wanted to create, whilst still keeping the luxurious and feminine feel the Rosie for Autograph brand has become known for," she added.
The collection comprises mix and match pieces in chic, complementary tones of charcoal, blackcurrant, putty and granite.
It is available at selected M&S stores. One can place online orders at marksandspencer.com/rosie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time