Runway Rising exhibition kick-starts in capital
New Delhi: Fashion and lifestyle exhibition Runway Rising gets bigger and better. Its third edition started here Wednesday and brings aesthetic designs from new age designers.
Organished by Ramola Bachchan, the show has 75 participants showcasing traditional and western wear, home decor, accessories and many other lifestyle products.
"The whole point of my exhibition is that I am promoting new talent... one day they will be big name. I hope there will be a few stars among these next generation designers," Bachchan told reporters.
Some of the participants are Sirjana Signature Jewellery, Blush - Kanak, Babita Sharma, Seema Midha and many more.
Runway Rising commenced in 2012 with 30 exhibitors. The number has increased since then.
"We started off with 30 exhibitors last year in October. Second one was in February. We had 50, and this time 75. I also plan to take it to different cities like Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Mumbai," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!