Russell Brand `permanently removes` matching Katy Perry tattoo
Washington: Russell Brand has got his matching Sanskrit tattoo with estranged wife Katy Perry “permanently removed”. The 36-year-old and the ‘I Kissed A Girl’ hitmaker had opted for identical Sanskrit inkings on the inside of their right arms, which meant “go with the flow”, shortly after they got engaged in 2010.
However, after the British comedian filed for divorce in December after just 14 months of marriage, he has since decided to have the etching removed. According to a magazine, the ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ star visited Hollywood’s Shamrock Tattoo studio in the early hours of Saturday morning alongside his new girlfriend Nikolett Barabas, and opted for the permanent removal of the inking, a website has reported.
Despite Brand’s relatively recent split from Perry, his new love has already been gushing about their fledging romance.
“He’s amazing, so funny, he’s beautiful. I like being with him; he’s amazing, so amazing. He’s a good person,” she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic