Russell Brand `permanently removes` matching Katy Perry tattoo
Washington: Russell Brand has got his matching Sanskrit tattoo with estranged wife Katy Perry “permanently removed”. The 36-year-old and the ‘I Kissed A Girl’ hitmaker had opted for identical Sanskrit inkings on the inside of their right arms, which meant “go with the flow”, shortly after they got engaged in 2010.
However, after the British comedian filed for divorce in December after just 14 months of marriage, he has since decided to have the etching removed. According to a magazine, the ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ star visited Hollywood’s Shamrock Tattoo studio in the early hours of Saturday morning alongside his new girlfriend Nikolett Barabas, and opted for the permanent removal of the inking, a website has reported.
Despite Brand’s relatively recent split from Perry, his new love has already been gushing about their fledging romance.
“He’s amazing, so funny, he’s beautiful. I like being with him; he’s amazing, so amazing. He’s a good person,” she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn