Ryan Gosling disliked face tattoos in `The Place Beyond The Pines`
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Gosling says he hated the tattoos that he has sported in upcoming movie ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’.
The 32-year-old plays Luke Glanton, who resorts to crime in order to have money to raise his child.
His character has a lot of tattoos, which he did not like and even complained about it to director Derek Cianfrance.
"We wanted to make the tattoos look a mess, from someone who lived a life of not thinking things through and making bad decisions. When I went for the tattoo, I thought, this is stupid, this is dumb, I can`t do this," metro.in quoted Gosling as saying.
"And Derek was like `Well, that`s how most people feel about their face tattoos`. I didn`t even want to look at myself in the mirror. I felt like I knew what he (the character) was like. When I was holding Tony Pizza, the kid who plays our child, I just felt ashamed this person I created was his father," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn