Ryan Gosling disliked face tattoos in `The Place Beyond The Pines`
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Gosling says he hated the tattoos that he has sported in upcoming movie ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’.
The 32-year-old plays Luke Glanton, who resorts to crime in order to have money to raise his child.
His character has a lot of tattoos, which he did not like and even complained about it to director Derek Cianfrance.
"We wanted to make the tattoos look a mess, from someone who lived a life of not thinking things through and making bad decisions. When I went for the tattoo, I thought, this is stupid, this is dumb, I can`t do this," metro.in quoted Gosling as saying.
"And Derek was like `Well, that`s how most people feel about their face tattoos`. I didn`t even want to look at myself in the mirror. I felt like I knew what he (the character) was like. When I was holding Tony Pizza, the kid who plays our child, I just felt ashamed this person I created was his father," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show