Ryan Gosling disliked face tattoos in `The Place Beyond The Pines`
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Gosling says he hated the tattoos that he has sported in upcoming movie ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’.
The 32-year-old plays Luke Glanton, who resorts to crime in order to have money to raise his child.
His character has a lot of tattoos, which he did not like and even complained about it to director Derek Cianfrance.
"We wanted to make the tattoos look a mess, from someone who lived a life of not thinking things through and making bad decisions. When I went for the tattoo, I thought, this is stupid, this is dumb, I can`t do this," metro.in quoted Gosling as saying.
"And Derek was like `Well, that`s how most people feel about their face tattoos`. I didn`t even want to look at myself in the mirror. I felt like I knew what he (the character) was like. When I was holding Tony Pizza, the kid who plays our child, I just felt ashamed this person I created was his father," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic