Ryan Gosling disliked face tattoos in `The Place Beyond The Pines`
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Gosling says he hated the tattoos that he has sported in upcoming movie ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’.
The 32-year-old plays Luke Glanton, who resorts to crime in order to have money to raise his child.
His character has a lot of tattoos, which he did not like and even complained about it to director Derek Cianfrance.
"We wanted to make the tattoos look a mess, from someone who lived a life of not thinking things through and making bad decisions. When I went for the tattoo, I thought, this is stupid, this is dumb, I can`t do this," metro.in quoted Gosling as saying.
"And Derek was like `Well, that`s how most people feel about their face tattoos`. I didn`t even want to look at myself in the mirror. I felt like I knew what he (the character) was like. When I was holding Tony Pizza, the kid who plays our child, I just felt ashamed this person I created was his father," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly