Saif attends Burberry show in London
New Delhi: Bollywood actor and Pataudi royal Saif Ali Khan took a seat on the front row at the London Fashion Week during a showcase of the Burberry spring-summer 2013 collection.
Saif looked dapper in an elegant black tuxedo teamed with a polka-dotted neck-tie. He sported a beard at the show, held at West Albert Lawns in Kensington Garden Monday.
Others on the front row included ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star Dev Patel, actresses Alice Eve and Gabriella Wilde, TV personality Giorgia Surina, socialite Olivia Palermo and British track cyclist Victoria Pendleton, said a statement.
Christopher Bailey, chief of the iconic luxury brand, presented the collection with a bold theme marked by a rich and extensive colour palette.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn