Salma Hayek scared of plastic surgery
London: Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek says she will never resort to plastic surgery to retain her youthful looks.
The 46-year-old Mexican beauty, who looks younger for her age, says she does not believe Botox can help either, the Daily Mail reported.
"The thought of somebody pulling and cutting around my face gives me stomach ache. Plastic surgery would be so painful. What if it doesn`t look good? What if they made a mistake? I couldn`t do it," said Hayek, who raises daughter Valentina with husband Francois-Henri Pinault.
"I don`t believe in Botox either. Well... I might do it one day, but I think it`s important to move your skin, so that your muscles stay toned. I believe if you have Botox you are going to age faster because your face is not getting any exercise. You`re not oxygenating your face by moving it. I don`t like the way women look with fillers, they are not wrinkled-looking, but it`s not a beautiful look, they don`t look younger," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's home into house!
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' trailer creates history!
- Dia Mirza joins 'Save the Children' as Artist Ambassador! See Pics
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!