Salman Khan to endorse Middle East fashion retailer
New Delhi: Hindi movie star Salman Khan has been announced as the face of UAE based high-street retailer Splash.
The AW’13 campaign featuring Salman will be shot in London and will be launched later this month.
“Splash is an amazing high street retailer with a very vast reach in the region,” the ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ star said in a statement.
In the past, Splash helped Salman launch the fashion brand of Salman`s Being Human NGO.
“Our relationship with Salman dates to when we launched Being Human as part of our brand portfolio, which now gets stronger. Salman is a brand and his appeal spans through generations, classes and nationalities, particularly with the Arabs in the region, where every personality of his is loved and revered by his fans,” Splash CEO Raza Beig said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!