Salman Khan to endorse Middle East fashion retailer
New Delhi: Hindi movie star Salman Khan has been announced as the face of UAE based high-street retailer Splash.
The AW’13 campaign featuring Salman will be shot in London and will be launched later this month.
“Splash is an amazing high street retailer with a very vast reach in the region,” the ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ star said in a statement.
In the past, Splash helped Salman launch the fashion brand of Salman`s Being Human NGO.
“Our relationship with Salman dates to when we launched Being Human as part of our brand portfolio, which now gets stronger. Salman is a brand and his appeal spans through generations, classes and nationalities, particularly with the Arabs in the region, where every personality of his is loved and revered by his fans,” Splash CEO Raza Beig said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!