Samant Chauhan opens flagship store in capital
New Delhi: Designer Samant Chauhan, known for his stylish creations using Bhagalpuri hand-woven silk, has opened his first ever flagship store in the capital.
Situated in south Delhi`s Defence Colony area, it is his first flagship store in the country. It is by the name of Samant Chauhan.
"Initially, this store will host `Samant Chauhan` Rajputana collection exclusively with a fresh range of leather, metal and silk accessories, and later it will spread its wings to my luxe home-furnishing and handloom denim line," the designer said in a statement.
Known for his textures, which are created with the use of unusual silk yarns, the designer`s creations have so far been retailed through multi-designer stores across India and abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled