Samant Chauhan opens flagship store in capital
New Delhi: Designer Samant Chauhan, known for his stylish creations using Bhagalpuri hand-woven silk, has opened his first ever flagship store in the capital.
Situated in south Delhi`s Defence Colony area, it is his first flagship store in the country. It is by the name of Samant Chauhan.
"Initially, this store will host `Samant Chauhan` Rajputana collection exclusively with a fresh range of leather, metal and silk accessories, and later it will spread its wings to my luxe home-furnishing and handloom denim line," the designer said in a statement.
Known for his textures, which are created with the use of unusual silk yarns, the designer`s creations have so far been retailed through multi-designer stores across India and abroad.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!