Samant Chauhan opens flagship store in capital
New Delhi: Designer Samant Chauhan, known for his stylish creations using Bhagalpuri hand-woven silk, has opened his first ever flagship store in the capital.
Situated in south Delhi`s Defence Colony area, it is his first flagship store in the country. It is by the name of Samant Chauhan.
"Initially, this store will host `Samant Chauhan` Rajputana collection exclusively with a fresh range of leather, metal and silk accessories, and later it will spread its wings to my luxe home-furnishing and handloom denim line," the designer said in a statement.
Known for his textures, which are created with the use of unusual silk yarns, the designer`s creations have so far been retailed through multi-designer stores across India and abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!