Sanjay Dutt addicted to tattoos
Mumbai: He was one of the first few stars to acquire a sculpted body and actor Sanjay Dutt was also among the first to get a tattoo. He has eight of them now.
"Tattoos are like an addiction. I got my first tattoo on my right shoulder in Goa. Since then I went on having more of them. Now I have eight tattoos and I like them a lot. I might get more later. Let`s see," the 51-year-old actor told IANS.
Sanjay`s tattoos include his parents` names - Nargis and Sunil Dutt. He has a four-inch Tibetan Om with his zodiac sign, Leo, and his lucky number 1 below it.
Other tattoos include, his wife Manaayata`s original name (Dilnashin) on his left forearm; a lion tattoo on his right forearm with the words "Simba Rules"; two samurai soldiers one below the other on his right arm; an elaborate Lord Shiva inking on his left shoulder/upper arm with the "Om Namah Shivaya" in Sanskrit; and a dragon breathing fire on his right shoulder and extending to his upper arm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW