Sanjay Dutt addicted to tattoos
Mumbai: He was one of the first few stars to acquire a sculpted body and actor Sanjay Dutt was also among the first to get a tattoo. He has eight of them now.
"Tattoos are like an addiction. I got my first tattoo on my right shoulder in Goa. Since then I went on having more of them. Now I have eight tattoos and I like them a lot. I might get more later. Let`s see," the 51-year-old actor told IANS.
Sanjay`s tattoos include his parents` names - Nargis and Sunil Dutt. He has a four-inch Tibetan Om with his zodiac sign, Leo, and his lucky number 1 below it.
Other tattoos include, his wife Manaayata`s original name (Dilnashin) on his left forearm; a lion tattoo on his right forearm with the words "Simba Rules"; two samurai soldiers one below the other on his right arm; an elaborate Lord Shiva inking on his left shoulder/upper arm with the "Om Namah Shivaya" in Sanskrit; and a dragon breathing fire on his right shoulder and extending to his upper arm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing