Sarah Burton wants to create maternity wear for Kate Middleton
London: Fashion designer Sarah Burton wants to create maternity wear for the Duchess of Cambridge, whose wedding gown she had designed.
The acclaimed designer, who created the wedding dress for Middleton`s nuptials to Prince William in April 2011, hopes to be asked to create a new wardrobe for the royal, following the recent announcement she is expecting her first child, reports a website.
Asked if she would be making any maternity clothes for the royal, Burton, who is due to give birth to twins in February, laughed and said: "I hope I will be."
Burton admits being asked to work on the wedding gown for Middleton, was a big surprise.
"It came completely out of the blue, it was very exciting and I felt very privileged," she said, adding that it is a "huge highlight" of her career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks