Sarah Burton wants to create maternity wear for Kate Middleton
London: Fashion designer Sarah Burton wants to create maternity wear for the Duchess of Cambridge, whose wedding gown she had designed.
The acclaimed designer, who created the wedding dress for Middleton`s nuptials to Prince William in April 2011, hopes to be asked to create a new wardrobe for the royal, following the recent announcement she is expecting her first child, reports a website.
Asked if she would be making any maternity clothes for the royal, Burton, who is due to give birth to twins in February, laughed and said: "I hope I will be."
Burton admits being asked to work on the wedding gown for Middleton, was a big surprise.
"It came completely out of the blue, it was very exciting and I felt very privileged," she said, adding that it is a "huge highlight" of her career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her