Sarah Jessica Parker inspired by street fashion
Los Angeles: Actress Sarah Jessica Parker says her style is inspired by "women on the street".
The ‘Sex And The City’ star`s fashion sense was slammed last week after she was spotted wearing stirrup tights, but she didn`t consider it to be a fashion faux pas.
"It`s been so cold in New York that bare legs seemed almost undoable...So, I started wearing tights, then I saw a woman in Seattle wearing stirrups with a pump and thought, `Maybe I`ll start wearing them with a strap shoe`," contactmusic.com quoted Parker as saying.
"I am often inspired by women on the street whose names I`ll never know," she added.
The 48-year-old fashion icon says she is unsure if the look will become a trend or not.
"I don`t know if they`ll catch on," Grazia magazine quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for