Sarah Jessica Parker launches online jewellery shop
Los Angeles: Sarah Jessica Parker has taken out time from her acting career to work on a new online jewellery store.
The 48-year-old has signed up to curate members-only site Wetheadorned.com, where she will pick out her favourite designer pieces from the collections for customers, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Talking about her involvement, Tim McElwee, co-founder of the site, said: "She`s a fashion icon, and that kind of says it all. I love that she will go to an event in an elegant dress and pair it with a bada** piece of jewellery."
The "Sex And The City" star has set up another project where she will design Hallmark greetings cards, wrapping paper and stationery.
Jessica Parker`s other projects include creating her own shoe line, SJP, which is due to launch this year, and working as president of designer brand Halston Heritage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics