Sarah Jessica Parker launches online jewellery shop
Los Angeles: Sarah Jessica Parker has taken out time from her acting career to work on a new online jewellery store.
The 48-year-old has signed up to curate members-only site Wetheadorned.com, where she will pick out her favourite designer pieces from the collections for customers, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Talking about her involvement, Tim McElwee, co-founder of the site, said: "She`s a fashion icon, and that kind of says it all. I love that she will go to an event in an elegant dress and pair it with a bada** piece of jewellery."
The "Sex And The City" star has set up another project where she will design Hallmark greetings cards, wrapping paper and stationery.
Jessica Parker`s other projects include creating her own shoe line, SJP, which is due to launch this year, and working as president of designer brand Halston Heritage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season