Sarah Jessica Parker launches online jewellery shop
Los Angeles: Sarah Jessica Parker has taken out time from her acting career to work on a new online jewellery store.
The 48-year-old has signed up to curate members-only site Wetheadorned.com, where she will pick out her favourite designer pieces from the collections for customers, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Talking about her involvement, Tim McElwee, co-founder of the site, said: "She`s a fashion icon, and that kind of says it all. I love that she will go to an event in an elegant dress and pair it with a bada** piece of jewellery."
The "Sex And The City" star has set up another project where she will design Hallmark greetings cards, wrapping paper and stationery.
Jessica Parker`s other projects include creating her own shoe line, SJP, which is due to launch this year, and working as president of designer brand Halston Heritage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW