ScarJo holds fashion show to benefit Obama’s re-election campaign
Washington: Scarlett Johansson and Anna Wintour are doing their bit to help Obama’s re-election campaign, by hosting a fashion event in New York City.
Notable attendees include Beyonce, Vera Wang, Sean Combs (Diddy) and Marc Jacobs.
With tickets starting at 250 dollars, the event is part of ‘Runway to Win’, a project by fashion designers designed to bolster the president in 2012, the Politico reported.
The downside risk for President Obama is that too many high fashion celebrity events like this one could make the president seem out of touch in an election season where the top issues are jobs and a struggling economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi