ScarJo holds fashion show to benefit Obama’s re-election campaign
Washington: Scarlett Johansson and Anna Wintour are doing their bit to help Obama’s re-election campaign, by hosting a fashion event in New York City.
Notable attendees include Beyonce, Vera Wang, Sean Combs (Diddy) and Marc Jacobs.
With tickets starting at 250 dollars, the event is part of ‘Runway to Win’, a project by fashion designers designed to bolster the president in 2012, the Politico reported.
The downside risk for President Obama is that too many high fashion celebrity events like this one could make the president seem out of touch in an election season where the top issues are jobs and a struggling economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic