ScarJo holds fashion show to benefit Obama’s re-election campaign
Washington: Scarlett Johansson and Anna Wintour are doing their bit to help Obama’s re-election campaign, by hosting a fashion event in New York City.
Notable attendees include Beyonce, Vera Wang, Sean Combs (Diddy) and Marc Jacobs.
With tickets starting at 250 dollars, the event is part of ‘Runway to Win’, a project by fashion designers designed to bolster the president in 2012, the Politico reported.
The downside risk for President Obama is that too many high fashion celebrity events like this one could make the president seem out of touch in an election season where the top issues are jobs and a struggling economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn