Scarlett Johansson uses vinegar as face wash
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson cleans her face with cider vinegar.
She admits the product can be harsh on skin, but she has discovered it is very effective at keeping spots at bay.
"I researched natural skincare and found that apple cider vinegar is really effective. Using it as a toner can be harsh, but if you have breakouts, it can be really healing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Johansson as saying.
The 28-year-old has favourite fragrances, but doesn't stick to the same ones at all times.
"I love Dolce & Gabbana Desire. It is a very feminine fragrance that's best worn at night."
"For day, Bourbon French Parfums in Louisiana has these essential floral fragrances. I like to mix," Scarlett said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic