Scarlett Johansson uses vinegar as face wash
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson cleans her face with cider vinegar.
She admits the product can be harsh on skin, but she has discovered it is very effective at keeping spots at bay.
"I researched natural skincare and found that apple cider vinegar is really effective. Using it as a toner can be harsh, but if you have breakouts, it can be really healing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Johansson as saying.
The 28-year-old has favourite fragrances, but doesn't stick to the same ones at all times.
"I love Dolce & Gabbana Desire. It is a very feminine fragrance that's best worn at night."
"For day, Bourbon French Parfums in Louisiana has these essential floral fragrances. I like to mix," Scarlett said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!