Scarlett Johansson uses vinegar as face wash
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson cleans her face with cider vinegar.
She admits the product can be harsh on skin, but she has discovered it is very effective at keeping spots at bay.
"I researched natural skincare and found that apple cider vinegar is really effective. Using it as a toner can be harsh, but if you have breakouts, it can be really healing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Johansson as saying.
The 28-year-old has favourite fragrances, but doesn't stick to the same ones at all times.
"I love Dolce & Gabbana Desire. It is a very feminine fragrance that's best worn at night."
"For day, Bourbon French Parfums in Louisiana has these essential floral fragrances. I like to mix," Scarlett said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time