Scarlett Johansson uses vinegar as face wash
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson cleans her face with cider vinegar.
She admits the product can be harsh on skin, but she has discovered it is very effective at keeping spots at bay.
"I researched natural skincare and found that apple cider vinegar is really effective. Using it as a toner can be harsh, but if you have breakouts, it can be really healing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Johansson as saying.
The 28-year-old has favourite fragrances, but doesn't stick to the same ones at all times.
"I love Dolce & Gabbana Desire. It is a very feminine fragrance that's best worn at night."
"For day, Bourbon French Parfums in Louisiana has these essential floral fragrances. I like to mix," Scarlett said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena Kapoor Khan to walk for Gaurav Gupta at LFW W/F 2015
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing
- Jena Malone to play Batgirl in 'Batman v Superman'?