Scarlett Johansson uses vinegar as face wash
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson cleans her face with cider vinegar.
She admits the product can be harsh on skin, but she has discovered it is very effective at keeping spots at bay.
"I researched natural skincare and found that apple cider vinegar is really effective. Using it as a toner can be harsh, but if you have breakouts, it can be really healing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Johansson as saying.
The 28-year-old has favourite fragrances, but doesn't stick to the same ones at all times.
"I love Dolce & Gabbana Desire. It is a very feminine fragrance that's best worn at night."
"For day, Bourbon French Parfums in Louisiana has these essential floral fragrances. I like to mix," Scarlett said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?