Sean O`Pry named highest earning male model
Los Angeles: Model Sean O`Pry has topped a list of world`s top-earning male model compiled by Forbes magazine.
The 24-year-old took home $1.5 million last year and earned the first position on the list, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
O`Pry has featured in campaigns for H&M, Zara, Kenzo and Cartier, as well as Madonna`s "Girl gone wild" video.
David Gandy is second with an earning of $1.4 million and Simon Nessman is ranked third with $1.1 million on the list.
Arthur Kulkov and model-turned-actor Noah Mills round the top five by featuring on fourth and fifth places respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how