Selena Gomez gets new tattoo
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez has got a new tattoo in Arabic, which means `love yourself first`. The 21-year-old singer-actress is sporting the new inking on the upper right side of her back, courtesy to celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy, reportedly.
"Selena had been wanting this one for a while and finally got it done about a month ago during a visit to my studio in New York City with a couple of friends," McCurdy said.
"Its meaning translates to `Love Yourself.` Selena already had it written out how she wanted. The tattoo is about four inches, and didn`t take too long, probably about 30-45 minutes. The longest part is laying it out. We played with it a bit laying it out, until we found the perfect spot," McCurdy added.
This is not the `Spring Breakers` star`s first tattoo. According to Bang Bang, Gomez "has about 5-6 tattoos now" adding that he has tattooed the hitmaker about three times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic