Selena Gomez gets new tattoo
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez has got a new tattoo in Arabic, which means `love yourself first`. The 21-year-old singer-actress is sporting the new inking on the upper right side of her back, courtesy to celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy, reportedly.
"Selena had been wanting this one for a while and finally got it done about a month ago during a visit to my studio in New York City with a couple of friends," McCurdy said.
"Its meaning translates to `Love Yourself.` Selena already had it written out how she wanted. The tattoo is about four inches, and didn`t take too long, probably about 30-45 minutes. The longest part is laying it out. We played with it a bit laying it out, until we found the perfect spot," McCurdy added.
This is not the `Spring Breakers` star`s first tattoo. According to Bang Bang, Gomez "has about 5-6 tattoos now" adding that he has tattooed the hitmaker about three times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing