Selena Gomez gets new tattoo
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez has got a new tattoo in Arabic, which means `love yourself first`. The 21-year-old singer-actress is sporting the new inking on the upper right side of her back, courtesy to celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy, reportedly.
"Selena had been wanting this one for a while and finally got it done about a month ago during a visit to my studio in New York City with a couple of friends," McCurdy said.
"Its meaning translates to `Love Yourself.` Selena already had it written out how she wanted. The tattoo is about four inches, and didn`t take too long, probably about 30-45 minutes. The longest part is laying it out. We played with it a bit laying it out, until we found the perfect spot," McCurdy added.
This is not the `Spring Breakers` star`s first tattoo. According to Bang Bang, Gomez "has about 5-6 tattoos now" adding that he has tattooed the hitmaker about three times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season