Selena Gomez roped in as face of sportswear
London: Selena Gomez has been named the new global style icon of sports giant Adidas Neo label and the singer-actress says she will also be involved with the design process.
As part of three-year partnership, the 20-year-old will design and develop seasonal ranges for teens that includes sneakers, clothing and accessories.
"It is a great partnership for me because Neo really cares about style and having fun with fashion and allowing you to be yourself..." femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gomez as saying.
"I am really enjoying being involved with the design process and Neo is letting me have fun with this. I get to wear the clothes first and have a voice and an opinion and I can`t wait to see the results of our new collection," she added.
Gomez is no stranger to the design world as she has her own clothing line - Dream Out Loud - with US department store K-Mart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to attend Oscars 2017 and look who's with her!
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show