Sexiness first for Fashion designer Christian Louboutin
London: Fashion designer Christian Louboutin insists he doesn`t set out to create painful footwear but admits beauty and sexiness are his main considerations in his work.
"People say I am the king of painful shoes. I don`t want to create painful shoes, but it is not my job to create something comfortable. I try to make high heels as comfortable as they can be, but my priority is design, beauty and sexiness. I`m not against them, but comfort is not my focus," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
This year, Louboutin is celebrating 20 years in fashion and says his greatest career moment was creating the shoes worn at the finale of Yves Saint Laurent`s final couture show, the only time the late designer ever collaborated with someone else.
"I created those shoes just because I wanted to and I gave them to my dear friend Loulou de la Falaise. She wore them in front of Saint Laurent and he loved them and used them in his finale. When he was alive, he really was our biggest creative - it was such an honour."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season