Sexiness first for Fashion designer Christian Louboutin
London: Fashion designer Christian Louboutin insists he doesn`t set out to create painful footwear but admits beauty and sexiness are his main considerations in his work.
"People say I am the king of painful shoes. I don`t want to create painful shoes, but it is not my job to create something comfortable. I try to make high heels as comfortable as they can be, but my priority is design, beauty and sexiness. I`m not against them, but comfort is not my focus," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
This year, Louboutin is celebrating 20 years in fashion and says his greatest career moment was creating the shoes worn at the finale of Yves Saint Laurent`s final couture show, the only time the late designer ever collaborated with someone else.
"I created those shoes just because I wanted to and I gave them to my dear friend Loulou de la Falaise. She wore them in front of Saint Laurent and he loved them and used them in his finale. When he was alive, he really was our biggest creative - it was such an honour."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why