Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika outfits in `Chennai Express` to be auctioned
Mumbai: The outfits donned by Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in forthcoming film `Chennai Express` will be auctioned, and proceedings from the sale will go for a charity.
The auction will take place around the movie`s release Aug 9. The film is directed by Rohit Shetty, and it is said to be an action romantic comedy.
A source close to the team said, "People are really appreciating the different look that is donned by the actors in the film. With so much appreciation, the makers are planning to auction some of the costumes from the film and extend the proceedings for charity."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Arjun Kapoor to endorse Smith & Jones ketchup
- Figuring out dates for 'Half Girlfriend': Kriti Sanon
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, romance Salman Khan: Daisy Shah