Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika outfits in `Chennai Express` to be auctioned
Mumbai: The outfits donned by Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in forthcoming film `Chennai Express` will be auctioned, and proceedings from the sale will go for a charity.
The auction will take place around the movie`s release Aug 9. The film is directed by Rohit Shetty, and it is said to be an action romantic comedy.
A source close to the team said, "People are really appreciating the different look that is donned by the actors in the film. With so much appreciation, the makers are planning to auction some of the costumes from the film and extend the proceedings for charity."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput – Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Humma Humma’ version will inspire you to hit the dance floor
- 'Raees' dialogue promo: Shah Rukh Khan ko 'battery nahi bolneka'!
- Ayushmann Khurrana - Bhumi Pednekar team up for second film together!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS