Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika outfits in `Chennai Express` to be auctioned
Mumbai: The outfits donned by Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in forthcoming film `Chennai Express` will be auctioned, and proceedings from the sale will go for a charity.
The auction will take place around the movie`s release Aug 9. The film is directed by Rohit Shetty, and it is said to be an action romantic comedy.
A source close to the team said, "People are really appreciating the different look that is donned by the actors in the film. With so much appreciation, the makers are planning to auction some of the costumes from the film and extend the proceedings for charity."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pakistani actors is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!