Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika outfits in `Chennai Express` to be auctioned
Mumbai: The outfits donned by Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in forthcoming film `Chennai Express` will be auctioned, and proceedings from the sale will go for a charity.
The auction will take place around the movie`s release Aug 9. The film is directed by Rohit Shetty, and it is said to be an action romantic comedy.
A source close to the team said, "People are really appreciating the different look that is donned by the actors in the film. With so much appreciation, the makers are planning to auction some of the costumes from the film and extend the proceedings for charity."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic