Shah Rukh Khan on French magazine cover
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan features on the cover page of French magazine Paris Match.
The actor looks dapper in a grey and black shirt teamed with trousers.
He tweeted a picture of the magazine cover, and posted: "If you know French... tell me what it says on cover... apart from my name. Thanks."
Meanwhile, the actor is enjoying the response his latest release ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ has received following its release on Diwali, Nov 13. It is the last directorial venture of late legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra. The film also features Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!