Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor add B`wood touch to Kunal Rawal`s LFW show
Mumbai: Bollywood actors Shahid Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor broke into some Bollywood moves at the Lakme India Fashion Week (LFW) ramp here Saturday, when they walked for designer Kunal Rawal.
Arjun, who looked smart in a black kurta pyjama walked the ramp and later danced to the tunes of ‘Ram Lakhan’, and even performed signature dance steps that his paternal uncle Anil Kapoor performed on the original number.
Shahid looked handsome in a long black jacket, black trousers and a multi-coloured printed T-shirt. While the actor`s walk was perfect, he made the designer and Arjun perform some moves with him, while he walked with them towards the end of the show.
The collection was for modern young men. Rawal displayed an interesting collection featuring eccentric prints and deconstructed silhouettes. The line had a collection of printed shirts and trousers, short-sleeved blazers, jackets and jump suits. There was also a mix of Indian and western formal wear.
Rawal, who has designed costumes for Bollywood films like ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ and ‘Aisha’, used some accessories like pagdi buttons, silver and gold turbans, caps, detachable lapel pins, head gears and ties to add some zing to his LFW line.
Many celebrities like Amrita Arora, Varun Dhawan, Prabhu Deva graced his show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'