Shahid Kapoor getting a tan for `Rambo Rajkumar`
New Delhi: Actor Shahid Kapoor is soaking in the sun to get a tanned look for his upcoming movie ‘Rambo Rajkumar’.
Even though he has donned a chocolate boy look in movies like ‘Ishq Vishk’, ‘Vivah’ and ‘Kismat Konnection’, it was his chiselled body and rugged look for the character of Charlie in 2009 movie ‘Kaminey’ that created a lot of buzz.
This time the 32-year-old has got skin colour three shades darker than his original so that his look is in perfect sync with the character.
He has also got a stubble look, which is giving him a perfect biker boy image.
"Shahid never sported a stubble and thus his look has been appreciated by many. In fact, he has started liking the look himself now. Wherever he is going, people are giving him compliments on his look," a source said.
Shahid will also be seen in director Rajkumar Santoshi`s ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’ with Ileana D`Cruz, which is slated for an Aug 23 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic