Shahid, Saif set hottest hair trends for men
New Delhi: Bollywood stars never fail to set style trends. Shahid Kapur`s straight shag cut and Saif Ali Khan`s slick combed back look are some of the hottest trends of the season, according to hairstylist and entrepreneur Rishi Gupta.
Easy to achieve and simple to maintain, try out the following hair styles in 2014, suggests Delhi-based Gupta, who is the managing director and founder of Trendz group of salons.
“As each year passes, hairstyles evolve, as do fashion styles. Edgy, sharp and clean looks are the vogue in 2014 as far as guys are concerned," Gupta said in a statement.
"This year, hairstyles have taken out the complex monumental dos and gone back to an era of effortless casual looks. Busy lifestyle and a desire for versatility have changed the way we approach hair," he added.
Here are some styles you could try:
* Close razor short crop - This style involves a crew cut on the sides while leaving some length on the crown with lots of texture to play with. Simple styling products such as setting gels and waxes may be used.
* Gelled-up, dapper do - Popularised by cricketer Virat Kohli, this is an edgy style for the short haired gentleman. It is a vintage look with a side parting. It is easy to achieve this. All one needs, is a bit of mousse and gel.
* Gelled and combed back look - Saif was seen sporting this suave look in his post wedding pictures with wife Kareena Kapoor. This is the easiest of them all and timelessly fashionable. Just get a little pomade (greasy hair product for gloss) and slick it back.
* Straight Shag - This involves medium length hair and is ideal for men with strong jaw lines. Shahid has been seen rocking this style for quite sometime now. The cut comprises of long hair in the front and medium layers at the back. This cut can soften that alpha male jaw while giving you a dapper look. An anti-frizz serum is all that one needs to maintain the look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how