Shaving makes a very big difference to your first impression, says Chitrangada Singh
New Delhi: Chitrangada Singh has revealed that she thinks that shaving makes a very big difference to a man`s first impression.
The 37-year old actress was in Mumbai along with Arbaaz Khan and Rahul Dravid to promote a shaving brand.
Dravid and Khan demonstrated the product by going for a quick shave at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show