Sherlyn Chopra to don seven Indian costumes at Cannes
Mumbai: Actress Sherlyn Chopra, set to attend the 66th Cannes International Film Festival where the second trailer of her debut film ‘Kamasutra 3D’ will be unveiled, will wear different costumes from seven parts of India.
Sherlyn would be there to unveil the new trailer along with director Rupesh Paul and executive producer Mitesh Kumar Patel.
"To be making my debut at Cannes at the time of the celebration of hundred years of Hindi cinema is going to be an incredible experience that will truly enrich and enlighten me in more ways than one," Sherlyn said.
"I can`t wait to doll up in various Indian avatars to promote the epic film at the most prestigious film festival," she added.
The actress is expected to be at Cannes for seven days. On the first day, she will wear an outfit representing Kerala, on the second day a Rajasthani attire, followed by dresses from Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Kashmir, Assam and Bengal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'