Shilpa Shetty designs Rajasthan Royals collection for fans
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who is the co-owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise cricket team Rajasthan Royals, has designed a collection for fans.
The 40-year-old actress has collaborated with apparel brand Provogue for the latest IPL themed designs.
"In Jaipur launching the new Rajasthan Royal merchandise that I have designed. Available at Provogue outlets soon. Do check them out," Shilpa posted on Twitter.
The actress and her husband Raj Kundra became part owners of Rajasthan Royals in 2009. The team won the inaugural season of the IPL back in 2008.
The sixth season of IPL is all set to kick off today in Kolkata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'