Shilpa Shetty designs Rajasthan Royals collection for fans
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who is the co-owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise cricket team Rajasthan Royals, has designed a collection for fans.
The 40-year-old actress has collaborated with apparel brand Provogue for the latest IPL themed designs.
"In Jaipur launching the new Rajasthan Royal merchandise that I have designed. Available at Provogue outlets soon. Do check them out," Shilpa posted on Twitter.
The actress and her husband Raj Kundra became part owners of Rajasthan Royals in 2009. The team won the inaugural season of the IPL back in 2008.
The sixth season of IPL is all set to kick off today in Kolkata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH