Shilpa Shetty designs Rajasthan Royals collection for fans
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who is the co-owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise cricket team Rajasthan Royals, has designed a collection for fans.
The 40-year-old actress has collaborated with apparel brand Provogue for the latest IPL themed designs.
"In Jaipur launching the new Rajasthan Royal merchandise that I have designed. Available at Provogue outlets soon. Do check them out," Shilpa posted on Twitter.
The actress and her husband Raj Kundra became part owners of Rajasthan Royals in 2009. The team won the inaugural season of the IPL back in 2008.
The sixth season of IPL is all set to kick off today in Kolkata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor