Shilpa Shetty enters jewellery line with `Satyug Gold`
Mumbai: After her successful tenure as an actor, a fitness expert and a businesswoman, Shilpa Shetty has now forayed into the jewellery business with her own company.
The actress along with her husband, businessman Raj Kundra, launched her gold bullion and jewellery company - Satyug Gold - here Wednesday.
"It is a very very proud moment for me because it is one of the most ambitious ventures that we have had and it is coming true today," Shilpa said.
"It sounds really unbelievable. This was the only area that we had not covered. So we are in the gold business now," she added.
Satyug Gold in association with the Indian Bullion and Jewellers Association, will enable the purchase of 24-karat gold bullion at 37 percent less than the market price, Shilpa said.
It will have outlets in seven major cities in India - Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Chandigarh and Ludhiana.
The outlets will feature jewellery designed by Shilpa herself.
At the event, the actress even unveiled her first designed collection, Evil Eye, that will also be available at all the outlets of Satyug Gold.
Shilpa married businessman Raj Kundra in 2009 and they together partly own the IPL cricket franchise Rajasthan Royals. Besides, they also own a production house that produced the recently released `Dishkiyaoon`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!