‘Shock Jock’ briefs for man’s frontal enhancement
London: If women can use padded bras to enhance their assets, why can’t men?
The new Shock Jock Flirt Boxer and Brief look like any other underwear but actually add two inches to a man’s anatomy. The pants come with an in-built ``Active Shaping Technology Cup with authentic looking male features.``
“Guys want underwear that looks natural, feels great and makes them feel confident,” a daily quoted designer Andrew Christian as saying.
He also designs pants called Flashback that give men an, apparently desirable, ``bubble-butt`` look.
Men can buy the pants for 27 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for