‘Shock Jock’ briefs for man’s frontal enhancement
London: If women can use padded bras to enhance their assets, why can’t men?
The new Shock Jock Flirt Boxer and Brief look like any other underwear but actually add two inches to a man’s anatomy. The pants come with an in-built ``Active Shaping Technology Cup with authentic looking male features.``
“Guys want underwear that looks natural, feels great and makes them feel confident,” a daily quoted designer Andrew Christian as saying.
He also designs pants called Flashback that give men an, apparently desirable, ``bubble-butt`` look.
Men can buy the pants for 27 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here