‘Shock Jock’ briefs for man’s frontal enhancement
London: If women can use padded bras to enhance their assets, why can’t men?
The new Shock Jock Flirt Boxer and Brief look like any other underwear but actually add two inches to a man’s anatomy. The pants come with an in-built ``Active Shaping Technology Cup with authentic looking male features.``
“Guys want underwear that looks natural, feels great and makes them feel confident,” a daily quoted designer Andrew Christian as saying.
He also designs pants called Flashback that give men an, apparently desirable, ``bubble-butt`` look.
Men can buy the pants for 27 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra