Shocking beauty treatments
New York: Women lay so much emphasis on their appearance that sometime they try bizarre treatments like snail facial.
Huffingtonpost.com shares a list of horrifying beauty treatments and products:
- The tapeworm diet: It was first advertised in the early 1900s as a way to lose weight, while still eating what your want. But it comes with health risks like meningitis and epilepsy. It`s now banned in the US.
- The vampire facial: The face mask is made from your own blood! Next step is laser treatment and then micro-needling.
- The Siberian snail facial: It is believed that snail slime is the secret to beautiful skin.
- The facewaver exercise mask: The Japanese product is said to be helpful in stretching and tightening the face and cheeks. This helps to do away with anti-ageing signs like wrinkles. All you need to do is sing while wearing the mask for five minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Shocking! Johnny Depp opens up on divorce with Amber Heard—Details inside
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how