Shocking beauty treatments
New York: Women lay so much emphasis on their appearance that sometime they try bizarre treatments like snail facial.
Huffingtonpost.com shares a list of horrifying beauty treatments and products:
- The tapeworm diet: It was first advertised in the early 1900s as a way to lose weight, while still eating what your want. But it comes with health risks like meningitis and epilepsy. It`s now banned in the US.
- The vampire facial: The face mask is made from your own blood! Next step is laser treatment and then micro-needling.
- The Siberian snail facial: It is believed that snail slime is the secret to beautiful skin.
- The facewaver exercise mask: The Japanese product is said to be helpful in stretching and tightening the face and cheeks. This helps to do away with anti-ageing signs like wrinkles. All you need to do is sing while wearing the mask for five minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!