Short hairdo makes Anne Hathaway feel like gay brother
New York: Actress Anne Hathaway, who got rid of her long locks to play Fantine in ‘Les Miserables’, feels her short hairdo makes her look like her gay brother.
"When I eventually looked in the mirror, I just thought I looked like my gay brother," Hathaway said at a screening of the movie here Friday, reports radaronline.com.
She was initially terrified to look in the mirror after cutting her hair, but was ultimately comforted to see a familiar face.
However, it seems the actress now loves her short hair as she recently said that she plans to keep it.
"I love the short-haired lifestyle. I am turning 30 and I hope this isn`t obnoxious to say I feel prettier and much more myself. I guess I just feel much more satisfied with less now," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- What makes an online dater successful!
- 'Kaabil' an opportunity to establish myself commercially: Yami Gautam
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic