Short hairdo makes Anne Hathaway feel like gay brother
New York: Actress Anne Hathaway, who got rid of her long locks to play Fantine in ‘Les Miserables’, feels her short hairdo makes her look like her gay brother.
"When I eventually looked in the mirror, I just thought I looked like my gay brother," Hathaway said at a screening of the movie here Friday, reports radaronline.com.
She was initially terrified to look in the mirror after cutting her hair, but was ultimately comforted to see a familiar face.
However, it seems the actress now loves her short hair as she recently said that she plans to keep it.
"I love the short-haired lifestyle. I am turning 30 and I hope this isn`t obnoxious to say I feel prettier and much more myself. I guess I just feel much more satisfied with less now," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Check out: Jacqueline Fernandez and Sidharth Malhotra's 'eye candy' avatar!
- Janet Jackson releases jewellery line
- Iggy Azalea denies dissing Britney Spears