Shruti Haasan a princess in Shehla Khan`s creation
Mumbai: Pink is not Shruti Haasan`s favourite colour, but she loved donning designer Shehla Khan`s creation in the same shade and says that she felt like a Victorian princess.
She walked the ramp Saturday at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive show in a pink long skirt with silver lace work and a pink crop top. She accessorised her appearance with pearl bangles.
"This is not my colour. I don`t wear pink, but this outfit is amazing. It makes me feel so feminine. I am feeling like a Victorian princess in this attire," Shruti told reporters post the show.
A melange of western and Indian designs, the clothes with bolder embroideries and embellishment in silver and gold, looked elegant and glamorous.
"I have used colours like aesthetic floral, pink... These collections are more for festive season with heavier work on embellishments," said Khan who presented skirts, dresses, off shoulder long gowns among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired