Shruti Haasan a princess in Shehla Khan`s creation
Mumbai: Pink is not Shruti Haasan`s favourite colour, but she loved donning designer Shehla Khan`s creation in the same shade and says that she felt like a Victorian princess.
She walked the ramp Saturday at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive show in a pink long skirt with silver lace work and a pink crop top. She accessorised her appearance with pearl bangles.
"This is not my colour. I don`t wear pink, but this outfit is amazing. It makes me feel so feminine. I am feeling like a Victorian princess in this attire," Shruti told reporters post the show.
A melange of western and Indian designs, the clothes with bolder embroideries and embellishment in silver and gold, looked elegant and glamorous.
"I have used colours like aesthetic floral, pink... These collections are more for festive season with heavier work on embellishments," said Khan who presented skirts, dresses, off shoulder long gowns among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spirituality helps you transform into a better human – Here’s how
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds
- Caitlyn Jenner praises Donald Trump
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics