Shruti Haasan flaunts bridal look on magazine cover
New Delhi: Actress Shruti Haasan has put her fashionable foot forward as the cover girl of the May issue of a fashion magazine
There are multiple shots of the actress, who has made a unique style statement with the traditional sari, but with a contemporary twist to the look.
She has worn a Rahul Mishra ensemble for the cover photograph, shot by Rid Burman and styled by Mohit Rai.
"The choice to put Shruti on our cover was due to her rise in the south as a mega star and we wanted to celebrate the South Indian bridal fashion. She is very versatile, which we have even tried to convey through our cover," magazine editor Nupur Mehta Puri said in a statement.
Daughter of actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika, Shruti was recently seen in Telugu film `Race Gurram`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn