Sidharth Malhotra to get makeover for `The Villian`
Mumbai: After sporting a chocolate boy image in Bollywood debut ‘Student Of The Year’ (SOTY), Sidharth Malhotra will be seen breaking this mould in Ekta Kapoor`s ‘The Villain’. His look is being re-styled.
‘The Villain’ team wants Sidharth to look tough, mean and mildly stubbled. The look requires him to look brawny and even sport a different hair-do, said a statement.
"Siddharth`s look is been worked upon right now. There are look tests which are happening. He will be seen in a different genre of film. Hence, his look is of uttermost important," said a source.
So far eight to 10 looks have been tried on the actor, who was earlier a model in Delhi.
Balaji Motion Pictures and director Mohit Suri are keen to position Sidharth as the quintessential mass hero in the film, set in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn