Sidharth Malhotra to get makeover for `The Villian`
Mumbai: After sporting a chocolate boy image in Bollywood debut ‘Student Of The Year’ (SOTY), Sidharth Malhotra will be seen breaking this mould in Ekta Kapoor`s ‘The Villain’. His look is being re-styled.
‘The Villain’ team wants Sidharth to look tough, mean and mildly stubbled. The look requires him to look brawny and even sport a different hair-do, said a statement.
"Siddharth`s look is been worked upon right now. There are look tests which are happening. He will be seen in a different genre of film. Hence, his look is of uttermost important," said a source.
So far eight to 10 looks have been tried on the actor, who was earlier a model in Delhi.
Balaji Motion Pictures and director Mohit Suri are keen to position Sidharth as the quintessential mass hero in the film, set in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show