Sidharth Malhotra to get makeover for `The Villian`
Mumbai: After sporting a chocolate boy image in Bollywood debut ‘Student Of The Year’ (SOTY), Sidharth Malhotra will be seen breaking this mould in Ekta Kapoor`s ‘The Villain’. His look is being re-styled.
‘The Villain’ team wants Sidharth to look tough, mean and mildly stubbled. The look requires him to look brawny and even sport a different hair-do, said a statement.
"Siddharth`s look is been worked upon right now. There are look tests which are happening. He will be seen in a different genre of film. Hence, his look is of uttermost important," said a source.
So far eight to 10 looks have been tried on the actor, who was earlier a model in Delhi.
Balaji Motion Pictures and director Mohit Suri are keen to position Sidharth as the quintessential mass hero in the film, set in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- Oscars 2017: Another Indian actress named Priyanka walked the Red Carpet
- Ranbir Kapoor ready to get the same tattoos as Sanjay Dutt?
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's courtroom act still going STRONG!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired