Sidharth Malhotra to get makeover for `The Villian`
Mumbai: After sporting a chocolate boy image in Bollywood debut ‘Student Of The Year’ (SOTY), Sidharth Malhotra will be seen breaking this mould in Ekta Kapoor`s ‘The Villain’. His look is being re-styled.
‘The Villain’ team wants Sidharth to look tough, mean and mildly stubbled. The look requires him to look brawny and even sport a different hair-do, said a statement.
"Siddharth`s look is been worked upon right now. There are look tests which are happening. He will be seen in a different genre of film. Hence, his look is of uttermost important," said a source.
So far eight to 10 looks have been tried on the actor, who was earlier a model in Delhi.
Balaji Motion Pictures and director Mohit Suri are keen to position Sidharth as the quintessential mass hero in the film, set in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic