Sienna Miller hopes to design couture
Los Angeles: Actress-designer Sienna Miller and her sister Savannah quit being co-creative directors of their fashion label Twenty8Twelve in 2012. But Sienna says she wants to continue creating fashion pieces.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that in the new edition of Nylon magazine, Sienna revealed what will make her fulfilled.
"We were designing a really big collection in the end...I think maybe I`d be more fulfilled being a couturier or something, or doing 10 amazing pieces a season," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!