Sienna Miller hopes to design couture
Los Angeles: Actress-designer Sienna Miller and her sister Savannah quit being co-creative directors of their fashion label Twenty8Twelve in 2012. But Sienna says she wants to continue creating fashion pieces.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that in the new edition of Nylon magazine, Sienna revealed what will make her fulfilled.
"We were designing a really big collection in the end...I think maybe I`d be more fulfilled being a couturier or something, or doing 10 amazing pieces a season," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!