Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge new faces of Burberry
New Delhi: Actress Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge have been announced as the new faces of Burberry, British luxury fashion house.
Continuing Burberry`s `couples concept`, the duo shared some raunchy kisses for fashion photographer Mario Testino`s new ad campaign for the brand, reports contactmusic.com.
"This was a shoot full of love and laughter. It was such a treat to work with Sienna and Tom, and to capture their magic together,” said Christopher Bailey, Burberry`s chief creative officer.
Earlier couples like Eddie Redmayne-Cara Delevingne, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley-Sam Riley feautred in Burberry ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic