Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge new faces of Burberry
New Delhi: Actress Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge have been announced as the new faces of Burberry, British luxury fashion house.
Continuing Burberry`s `couples concept`, the duo shared some raunchy kisses for fashion photographer Mario Testino`s new ad campaign for the brand, reports contactmusic.com.
"This was a shoot full of love and laughter. It was such a treat to work with Sienna and Tom, and to capture their magic together,” said Christopher Bailey, Burberry`s chief creative officer.
Earlier couples like Eddie Redmayne-Cara Delevingne, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley-Sam Riley feautred in Burberry ads.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!