Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge new faces of Burberry
New Delhi: Actress Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge have been announced as the new faces of Burberry, British luxury fashion house.
Continuing Burberry`s `couples concept`, the duo shared some raunchy kisses for fashion photographer Mario Testino`s new ad campaign for the brand, reports contactmusic.com.
"This was a shoot full of love and laughter. It was such a treat to work with Sienna and Tom, and to capture their magic together,” said Christopher Bailey, Burberry`s chief creative officer.
Earlier couples like Eddie Redmayne-Cara Delevingne, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley-Sam Riley feautred in Burberry ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biopic should be made on P.T Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly