Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge new faces of Burberry
New Delhi: Actress Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge have been announced as the new faces of Burberry, British luxury fashion house.
Continuing Burberry`s `couples concept`, the duo shared some raunchy kisses for fashion photographer Mario Testino`s new ad campaign for the brand, reports contactmusic.com.
"This was a shoot full of love and laughter. It was such a treat to work with Sienna and Tom, and to capture their magic together,” said Christopher Bailey, Burberry`s chief creative officer.
Earlier couples like Eddie Redmayne-Cara Delevingne, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley-Sam Riley feautred in Burberry ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn