Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge new faces of Burberry
New Delhi: Actress Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge have been announced as the new faces of Burberry, British luxury fashion house.
Continuing Burberry`s `couples concept`, the duo shared some raunchy kisses for fashion photographer Mario Testino`s new ad campaign for the brand, reports contactmusic.com.
"This was a shoot full of love and laughter. It was such a treat to work with Sienna and Tom, and to capture their magic together,” said Christopher Bailey, Burberry`s chief creative officer.
Earlier couples like Eddie Redmayne-Cara Delevingne, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley-Sam Riley feautred in Burberry ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback