Simi Garewal unveils the enigmatic secret to `Transcend Youth`
New Delhi: Bollywood veteran actress Simi Garewal launched the all new `Transcend Youth` by Omega Herbs in the capital on Thursday.
The `Lady in white` talked exclusively about O7 and its importance in keeping one`s skin structure young and radiant through the ages. Imminent dignitaries from the world of cosmetic, dermatology and skincare, socialites and a strong media presence added dazzle to the alluring night.
The first ever endeavor in Asia, the innovative formulation- ARSC is a result of technology revolution in lipid science essential for skin structure. Unveiled at the event by Simi Garewal and Mohak Gupta, Director, Omega Herbs, O7 is the first product from the line up of `Transcend Youth`. Following the launch, 30 new products will be introduced in the market very soon.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Mohak Gupta, Director, Omega Herbs said "Transcend Youth is the next generation of skin structure management science and a new culture. Body structure essentials labs will set new standards in skin structure in India and Asia pacific region". The company plans to launch polyvitalizers first in India thereby entering Far-east Asian markets in the next 3 years.
A breakthrough in the world of scientific advancement, the new technology is a unique philosophy creating synergy between nature, science and skin care. Fatigued by hectic work life, stress and pollution it comes as a perfect answer to those who want to protect the skin and reverse skin aging. The technology isolates the precious lipids found in skin further binding it in a ratio that complies to the Indian skin type thereby slowing the aging process. Restructuring the essential fatty acids in the body, the process of
aging is remarkably reduced giving way to much more toned, blemish free, younger looking profile in few days.
Talking about skin structure solution, Mr. Amit Srivastava , CEO, Omega Herbs added "Skin structure management is the only solution to sustainable transcend youth. It is the very genesis of Omega Herbs. Enough has been done in the field of skin care that to me is a transit youth which is not sustainable".
Celebrating the launch, the event was also marked by the presence of Aditi Govitrikar, who besides belonging to the glamour fraternity also happens to be a qualified doctor and Dr. Jitesh Shetty, a veteran Bollywood cosmetologist. Being India`s first and only ARSC certified doctor, Dr. Jitesh Shetty said "ARSC is the only natural solution to managing skin structure other than cosmetic surgery and is the research resultant of transcend youth philosophy".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic