Skimpy dresses sign of confidence, says Donatella Versace
Los Angeles: Italian designer Donatella Versace believes figure-hugging dresses are a sign of confidence rather than desperation because it shows a woman is happy in her own skin.
The 58-year-old showed her new collection of skimpy designs at the Milan Fashion Week.
"When you are confident wearing certain kinds of clothes, you are more confident about your ideas and have more courage to say your ideas and your opinions, which are not necessarily fashion opinions. They can be opinions in many different ways," contactmusic.com quoted Versace as saying.
"A strong opinion, and the courage to say it. Sexy clothes don`t only express `I want sex`, but courage. `This is me, this is my courage. You need to confront me`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic