Sofia Vergara doesn`t take good looks for granted
Los Angeles: Sofia Vergara, 41, was delighted to see a "good" photograph of herself in a thong bikini, but says at this age, she doesn`t take her looks for granted.
She recently took to an online platform to post a photograph of herself in skimpy lingerie while holidaying in Mexico with fiancé Nick Loeb.
She says that she shared the image because she was delighted with her appearance, reports contactmusic.com.
"My son took that picture. And I`m like, `Damn I still look good! I`m going to post this one.` At this age, you don`t take for granted a good picture," Vergara told radio host Ryan Seacrest, reports Bang Showbiz.com.
The actress, known for her bold and sexy image in TV show ‘Modern Family’, has a 21-year-old son Manolo with ex-husband Joe Gonzalez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for