Sofia Vergara doesn`t take good looks for granted
Los Angeles: Sofia Vergara, 41, was delighted to see a "good" photograph of herself in a thong bikini, but says at this age, she doesn`t take her looks for granted.
She recently took to an online platform to post a photograph of herself in skimpy lingerie while holidaying in Mexico with fiancé Nick Loeb.
She says that she shared the image because she was delighted with her appearance, reports contactmusic.com.
"My son took that picture. And I`m like, `Damn I still look good! I`m going to post this one.` At this age, you don`t take for granted a good picture," Vergara told radio host Ryan Seacrest, reports Bang Showbiz.com.
The actress, known for her bold and sexy image in TV show ‘Modern Family’, has a 21-year-old son Manolo with ex-husband Joe Gonzalez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn